MY CHRISTMAS


that makes me forget the problems that the world goes through and remember my purpose for my future, that my life plans are carried out with only one path. I want to receive the year 2021 in an excellent way, with a happy face, to be grateful for any moment I enjoy in the present year, and to prepare myself to improve my mistakes this year but i know that someone have some questions about how i want and recive the two good news of the year, and well, i too want answerit.

WITH WHOM


I´m going to stay with the family of my Mother or my dad, Well, if my father is well for this Christmas date I will celebrate it with my father and his family and if he does not manage to be happy I will spend it with my grandmother or my mother, but I want to spend this Christmas with my father since I have not been able to see him for a long time


WHERE:

Maybe in the house of my uncle Rogelio since   he is my father's brother, he has a gigantic house where it is more comfortable to develop or make a family integration and also 
because he wants to see my father since he has not seen each other for too long

FOOD:

for Christmas we are used to doing food. The base that my family always makes is, some buñuelos, or some ayacas with chicha, or with masato these are typical foods of the Colombian plains and they are too delicious, and it is one of the things that I like the most about the Christmas parties that are the foods that are made at that time


PROMISSES FOR NEXT YEAR:

My promises for the elective year 2021 is to change my way of thinking and my way of being by being an excellent person who helps my classmates, being one of the best students of my educational institution, cultivating values ​​in me.

ACADEMIC CONTEXT :

.to be one of the best students of both my degree and my educational institution making my parents proud

.achieve my goals in school always getting good grades

PERSONAL LIFE:

.I want my family to feel good at all times and especially to make them feel happy during these Christmas holidays

.
for example my cousin she is an excellent cousin loves me and makes me feel good when she gives me those hugs or gives me spikes.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CONTROL POLITICO

GASTRONOMÍA COLOMBIANA